171.6 - Are you flipping kidding me?

Day 16...I'm soooo tired of this diet and I've got 24 days to go. Actually the diet doesn't bother me. Losing only 2 ounces after being so good and not cheating is really frustrating me!! I mean what was the point of not having half a mozzarella stick? What was the point of not having BBQ sauce on my pork chop. I liked it better when I was losing a pound a day. This is a lot of work for a little return.

For example, tonight we're leaving right after work to head to Rhode Island to do some snorkeling. The rest of the family is having Subway on the way down. I took the time this morning to pack my chicken and tomatoes. My poor lunch bag is bursting at the seams. I figured if I'm prepared I won't be tempted to cheat. I'd like to see 169 by Friday...chop chop.
0 Responses