T minus 70 days

There are only 70 days left to my wedding. I think I'm just about done with my "To Do" list. The dress is hanging up at my parent's house with the bridesmaids' dresses. Cake is ordered. Ceremony is planned, and the sand ceremony jar is ordered. Flights, cruise and hotel are paid for. Presents for the welcome bags are in my basement ready to be put in cute bags for our guests. Gregg's suit is here and ready to go and so is his shirt and the shirts we ordered for the dads and his best man. 70 days is way too far off.

So to make good use of this time I'm trying the HCG diet again. The diet that was the catalyst for me starting this blog. Last time I was miserable on it. So far, this time isn't too bad. My secret? This time I'm not as strict with it. You're not suppose to have alcohol while on this diet. The other night I had a glass of wine because I wanted one. Guess what? I still lost half a pound. So in the first week I've lost 5.8 pounds. Tomorrow morning I'm going to do my measurements so I can see the inches melt off too.

And while we're at it...please pray from my Memere. She went in to surgery for her broken hip at 1pm but she has all kinds of complications so this is scary.
0 Responses