The Princess has nothing on me...


I watched snipits of the Royal Wedding. Princess Kate was stunning as expected. Poor Wills is looking old. But they looked happy.

However, as a very recent bride myself, I have to say...I wouldn't switch spots with them for the world. Sure marrying a prince is the stuff fairy tales are made of, but in my eyes my hubby is a prince. So what if he swooped in riding a green Jeep instead of a white horse. And poor Kate can have that overcrowded church. We had fresh air, palm trees, waves crashing and less than 40 people. People that are very important to us.

But I guess it's all about perspective. All I know is the night of my wedding to Gregg, when we finally went to bed, we both agreed that everything was perfect. That we had had the wedding of dreams and we couldn't have been luckier. I hope that tonight when the Prince and Princess go to bed they say the same thing to each other.
1 Response
  1. Oh you silly girl, making me get mushy and cry!!!!