So bad...

I am sooo bad at blogging. But I have excuses. I've been trying to get ahead on my assignments for school so that I don't have to do homework on my honeymoon. I've been cleaning and packing for the girls and I for the big trip. And our weekends have been filled with pre-wedding activities.

I have a hard time believing how close our big day is! 2 weeks from today, at this very moment, I will arriving at Smather's Beach and I'll be getting ready to walk down the aisle. Part of me wishes it was today. But part of me doesn't want it to be over. All of me is more excited than I've ever been though.

I've lost somewhere between 10 and 15 pounds. I'm not sure because I've stopped getting on the scale. The dress fits so what do I care about a number on a scale that can't make up it's mind anyway. I'm just going to keep following South Beach from now till the night before the wedding. After the wedding, on the cruise, I'm enjoying every morsel of food they serve because the dinners on these ships are out of this world.
0 Responses