172.0 - Day 11

It's working, it's working.

Every moring that I get on the scale and see a loss makes me want to do a happy dance.

That's really all... Well no, not really.

Last night was Michelle's first flute concert. It was amazing. But we got home at 9pm...and after moving the day before we were exhausted.

Tonight we'll do some work at his apartment before we turn the keys over. Then I think we'll keep it light the rest of the weekend. Tomorrow I'd like to sleep late and then do a few light things around my place. Maybe some laundry. Then at night we'll head down to my sister-in-law's for a cookout. My brother is still away at training. She invited friends over for a Summer Kickoff Bash. I'm touched she invited me so we'll make the hour drive to show her that. Sunday we're out early so Gregg can go diving with his dad and then we'll spend the day with his family. And Monday maybe we'll start packing up small things at my house and then spend the day with my family.

And then we have to kick it in high gear because 3 weeks from today is the scheduled closing. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!
1 Response
  1. I left a comment, but then your website went psycho. haha - just sayin' yay! Yay for your life and your house and losing weight and Michelle and the flute...your post just makes me smile!