Day 7 - 176.2

Check me out. Down 4 lbs since I started this. I'm not starving. Sometimes it presents a challenge cooking for the family. Like right now I'm suppose to order meat from the butcher but I have no idea what to order. I wish my kids ate more seafood. Then there would be more choices...but oh well. I'm already on Day 7. I can do this. Especially if I keep losing this kind of weight.

On the homefront, it's quiet. We've got Gregg almost all packed. We're taking Wednesday off to get his furniture out of his apartment. He'll be out of there this weekend and then we can start packing me up. This part is not fun. But we picked out the tile for the bathroom floor. I love it! That is fun. I can't wait to pick out the paints. To me, that's fun too. And I won't mind cleaning there though because then I'll be moving in.

Gregg and I took a walk to the new house last night. We walked around it talking about where to put the swingset and what to do with the huge bushes that cover the house. It was nice to stand in our yard and daydream. We're getting close though.

Home inspection tomorrow. That makes me nervous. Obviously, we're not independently wealthy so if there is anything major that is wrong we'll have to walk away. And I don't want to walk away. I'm just gonna keep praying about it.
1 Response
  1. Wahoo! I'm so proud of you! Day 7 and 4 lbs is nothing to sneez at!

    How'd the inspection go?