174.0 at home 173.0 at work Day10 (I think)

I am completely exhausted. We spent all day yesterday, in 90 degree weather, lugging furniture down from Gregg's second floor apartment into Mike's van and over to the storage unit. Thank God Gregg was a big fan of the game Tetris. The storage area is now packed. So it's official. We live together.

And the home inspection went perfect. Our dream home is a dream. So if everything continues to go well we'll be closing on June 18th. That means in a little over a month I'll be living my happily ever after. Well, almost. The wedding is until next April and Gregg hasn't even proposed yet. But it's coming. He was looking a rings again the other day. Actually, I have my suspisions about when it will happen. One guess is after the closing, when we go by the house that night. The other guess is July 9th. That's our 6 month anniversary. But my money is on the closing. We'll see.

Anyway, back to the diet stuff. Day 10 of the drops, day 8 of the VLCD (very low calorie diet). I am down 6.8 or 7.8 pounds depending on which scale you ask. I feel great. I'm actually wearing a dress to work for the first time in months. I've been so bummed out about my weight that I've been wearing jeans and t-shirts to work for at least 2 or 3 months now. So it's working. And it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I cheat a little bit here and there. I had one cracker and one piece of cheese the other night. Yesterday had 2 potato chips. But that's it. I kill the craving and move on. I bring a lunch cooler with me EVERY where I go. This way I'm not stuck. Because that's when it will all fall apart. This morning when I looked in the mirror I could see a difference. I've got 29 more days to go. Can you imagine if I lost a pound a day? I'd weigh 145. Even if I only lost 1/2 a pound a day. I'd weight 158. Ok I like the idea of losing a pound a day better. Weighing 145 would make me very happy. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't care if I lost another pound after that.

So everything is coming together. Slowly but surely. Now if i could just get my ex husband to act like an adult then my life would be perfect. But I've come to the conclusion that he will do his best to be a thorn in my side forever, and I'm going to do my best to ignore him. At least I'll be thinner, have a beautiful home, a handsome husband that adores me and is helpful and considerate and wonderful. Two gorgeous daughters that bring me so much joy and pride that I could burst. Life is better than good.
0 Responses