Day 3 - 180.8 AGAIN!!!!

Ok, gimme a break. I pigged out yesterday. I drank soda. I ate 4 slices of pizza. I had Chocovin (which is chocolate wine). And the flippin' scale doesn't move. So I thought maybe my scale wasn't working. I got on the scale at work, 181.0.

So this just proves my theory. My body is stuck and needs this diet. I am ready!

This morning I stopped at the grocery store. I bought everything I need for success. Stevia, sea salt, Mrs. Dash seasonings, apple cider vinegar, and tons of fruit and veggies. $56 I am armed and ready to go. I had my coffee black with Stevia drops this morning and lived to tell about it. I have a water bottle that holds 64oz. It's filled, chilled and sitting next to me. I'm munching on my strawberries. I am armed and dangerous. I am woman, hear me roar. I'm gonna be a skinny nitch.

On the homefront, there isn't much to report. We've scheduled the home inspection for Tuesday. So now it's sit and wait. We decided on red for the accent wall in the living room. We found inexpensive tile that we like for the bathroom. We agreed on a color for the bedroom (Thunder Cloud). We found a bed for the bedroom (right now we just have a frame). But that's gonna have to wait a while. So basically we're ready.

Gregg got a storage unit yesterday so we're packing up his apartment ASAP. Saturday we're taking a break and going salt water fishing with his dad. Just for our sanity. Oh and I am thinking for our Key West wedding that I would like my sister and daughters to wear a pale yellow. Then I could carry a yellow and purple bouquet. Purple is my favorite color and I wanted to incorporate it. This idea makes me happy.

And now, some sad news. I have been to several Jimmy Buffett concerts. For the last 3 years my friends and I have gone together, tailgated, weathered Hurricanes (not kidding), eaten Cheeseburgers in that Paradise known as Great Wood's Parking lot, and consumed more Margaritas then I would ever care to count. This year the tradition will be broken. My best friend that I go with is backing out to go to Gay Pride. Normally, I would be very miffed at him. HOWEVER, we close on the house on the day before the concert. We had considered backing out on him but figured we'd just suck it up. So even though I'm a little sad not to see Buffett, I am very excited that we can start painting and tiling a day sooner than we thought. That means maybe, just maybe by the following weekend we can be in the house sleeping there!!! I hope so.
0 Responses