Day 4 - 108.2 - THE SCALE MOVED!!!!

Yay my sale isn't broken. And yay this craziness works!! I'll take a 0.6 loss. It's the most I've had in months.

Last night I worked very hard to get prepared. I cooked up 4 portions of chicken and 3 portions of shrimp and put them in individual containers. Convenience is key for me. If I can just grab my lunch and go, then I am much more likely to stick to the plan.

Although at 7:30am the plan become very hard to stick to. I had to watch my 7 year old eat a chocolate frosted donut. Kill me.

But I made it through. No donut. Just black coffee with Stevia. I've got my grapefruit here for my morning snack. Leftover fish for lunch with a cucumber. An apple for my afternoon snack. Steak on the grill with tomatoes for dinner. Somebody pat me on the head for being a good girl.

And props to Gregg. He's being sooo good. He's eating the same stuff as me. Just larger portions. But like last night he cooked us plain white fish and he only put lemon and salt and pepper on it. Good boy. It's so much easier with someone that's willing to work with you.
0 Responses